- Fitness gadgets like the The MOTOActv : as I haven’t yet used this one personally, I was very interested to see the brief review on Before You Buy. An unusual device.
- Watching Formula One races online : last week we discussed the various ways to watch the Olympics online; this week we’re looking for solutions relating to Formula One. If you’re travelling, or the local coverage isn’t available, a bit of streaming video is ideal.
- The Subwing : this is a very interesting bit of gear, that combines the feeling of flying with the fun of waterskiing. Watch the video and you’ll see what I mean.
- Extreme cycling and jumping : During the week we saw some great mountain biking clips (particularly this one), as well as an incredible jump from more than 70,000′. Yep, 70,000.
- ‘Cool hands may help people exercise longer‘ : on the ‘unusual studies‘ side of things, this one is particularly thought provoking – the idea that some people may be able to exercise longer when their hands are relatively cool. No doubt there’ll be a lot more to come on that one.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.