During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Massive Increase in Malnutrition in the UK (and doubtless a number of other parts of the world) : Curious : how would you like to see a problem like this ‘fixed‘? Nutritional education, subsidized foods etc?
- Nitrogen and Gut Health : The impact of various diet strategies on microbiota. Fascinating research.
- The Ethics of Transformation : Very interesting look at the ever-decreasing line between ‘necessary‘ prosthetics and those you choose to have.
- Preview of VirtualRehab 4.0 at the 2016 UK Stroke Forum Conference : This looks great – the new version of this wonderful software. Combining Microsoft Xbox One and Leap Motion sensors with stroke rehabilitation.
- Uber Drivers in Mexico City are Mapping Air Pollution : This is a brilliant combination. Using the CleanSpace device to map – in real time – the city’s air quality.
NB : if you’ve never seen the CleanSpace Tag, here’s a bit of video (15 min) explaining what it’s all about.
We also talked about Muscular enhancement with devices like the MyoPro, Rishabh Java and the ‘mind-controlled’ 3D printed bionic arm and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.