- High Levels Of Brain-System Communications, Without Surgery : Although it’s being done with military applications in mind, it’s got massive potential elsewhere (it’s a great way to control all kinds of prosthetic devices).
- Say Hello To The Iron Ox Autonomous Farm : Promising indeed.
- Japan Set To Allow Gene Editing In Human Embryos : Interesting – keen to see how quickly other countries do the same.
- Using The Body’s Immune System To Target Tumours : Much more targeted approach.
- Trials of Various Senolytic Therapies Begin, and Continue : Very interesting area – I’m particularly looking forward to the results of the osteoarthritis trials (in humans).
We also talked about Cybersecurity and medical devices, The health benefits of low-temperature training and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.