- Trimethylamine N-Oxide (Tmao) And Heart Health : A great reason to eat your vegetables, and plenty of seafood.
- Artificial Intelligence Predicts Alzheimer’s Years Before Diagnosis : Using AI to spot the signs – using current brain imaging techniques – up to 6 years earlier.
- Found – A gene that regulates fat accumulation and obesity (in mice, for now) : Very interesting research.
- Lifespan Is Increasing In People Who Live To 65 : If there’s a limit to human lifespan, we’re not there yet.
- The TWIICE One Exoskeleton : They’re definitely getting slimmer, more functional and perhaps most significantly – able to be donned solely by the user.
We also talked about Autism and air pollution, ‘Reversing Aging’ and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.