- Air Pollution May Be Damaging ‘Every Organ In The Body’ : Fascinating research, showing the numerous current health concerns associated with air pollution – all of which could be fairly quickly reduced by tackling this one area. If you’ve ever wondered why I’m such a fan of electric cars, this is the connection.
- Exercise Prescriptions For Psychiatric Patients : Wonderful. Prescribing a mix of cardiovascular & resistance exercise for newly-diagnosed psychiatric patients.
- Another Rapamycin Pathway Discovered : Enormous potential for the creation of anti-aging drugs.
- Artificial Womb Tests To Begin Shortly : Very interesting research, with a range of both medical and lifestyle benefits. Keen to see how this technology is received.
- Using HIIT To Restore Heart Function In Those With Type II Diabetes : The HIIT benefits continue.
We also talked about AI and lung cancer diagnosis; Best exercises for brain health and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.