During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Handheld Brain Scanner That Looks for Deadly Brain Bleeds : Incredible device – would love to see these available at sporting fields everywhere.
- Huami Amazfit X Fitness Smartwatch : This looks great.
- Estimating Age By Measuring Proteins In Blood : Interesting research, with a number of potential uses (such as the assessment of long-term treatments, identification of longevity-related factors).
- How Reducing Air Pollution Benefits Health : Very interesting research on the public health benefits of various pollution-tackling approaches.
- Spinal Implants Could Restore Walking : This would be fantastic.
We also talked about The measles outbreaks in Samoa, Tonga and New Zealand (check your vaccinations), The latest incarnation of the AliveCor KardiaMobile Personal EKG – a portable 6 lead ECG and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.