- Potential Treatment For Wolfram Syndrome : Using a combination of existing medications.
- Synapse-Saving Proteins Discovered; Opening Up Possibilities In Alzheimer’s, Schizophrenia : Promising indeed.
- Trials Of Low-Dose Radiation For Helping To Treat COVID-19 : Interesting. Look forward to seeing the various trial results.
- Glympse Bio’s Nanoparticle-Based Biosensors (To Hopefully Show Whether Drugs Are Actually Working) : Very interesting idea.
- New Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Protocol Can Improve Cognitive Function Of Older Adults : Wonderful.
We also talked about Mandatory wearing of facemasks (when outside) in some locations, The many other medical conditions aided by COVID-19 social distancing and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.