- Sit Less, Move More for Heart Health : Not exactly surprising, though it’s great to see the research.
- One Step Closer To An Exercise Pill : This may or may not be a desirable thing, depending upon the person involved and the circumstances. Still, it’ll be interesting to have the option.
- Air Pollution Worse For Global Lifespan Than Cigarettes Or Alcohol : I suspect the various moves to electrify everything will have a profound effect.
- Adults With Type 1 Diabetes Had Significantly Better Glycemic Control On Days They Exercised : A wonderful benefit of a bit of movement.
- Meat Made From Recycled Carbon Dioxide : Promising indeed.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, you may be re-considering the many benefits of having a home gym. To learn how to put one together (and see the specific items we recommend), swing by the full Guide.