- Photos of Fitness Path in Richmond, Sydney : the other day I finally got a chance to test out (and photograph) the equipment in a Richmond fitness path. It’s fantastic stuff; for a full catalog of what’s available, head over to the Forpark Australia site.
- Which Protein Powder? : following this question by Tom Roehlig we had several informal discussions about protein powder. We’ll be reviewing a few of these shortly; in the meantime, I’d love to hear what you’re using there.
- The virtual dissection table : this TED talk by Anatomage‘s Jack Choi shows off what looks to be a radically simple idea – an enormous tablet for the training of medical students. Enormous potential for learning anatomy generally.
- Competitions, seminars and expositions : we discussed a number of upcoming strength events on the forums (and if you’re a member there, feel free to add yours to the calendar); including several strongman competitions, RKC certifications and the Australian Fitness & Health Expo.
- Look at ketosis : self-confessed Google+ addict Louis George posted an interesting snippet the other day, looking specifically at ketosis. What it is, and the impact it has. Nice one.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.