- The Great Drubbling Master : somewhere between dribbling and juggling sits Riley McLincha. Incredible.
- Get Your Nap Time In, At Work : a number of datacentre workers from the upcoming London Olympics will be doing just that.
- Nutrition for Young Athletes : over on the forums, Food ‘n’ Fitness‘ Anthony Paradis posted a great video looking at the basics of quality nutrition. If you’re ready to clean up your own diet, take a look.
- Controlling dreams : we’ve seen a lot of great research recently surrounding the general topic of sleep; including some pretty thought-provoking questions. Here, the BBC asks ‘Can we control our dreams?‘ Yes, yes we can. Sort of.
- The Inverted Burpee : finally, I stumbled across this exercise the other day – and it’s a lot tougher than it looks. Give it a shot.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.