During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Forums and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Flipping larger tyres : Here’s a beautifully simple tip from Grapplefit‘s Barry Gibson. If you’ve ever found it difficult to flip a heavier tyre (especially when it comes to ‘getting it moving in the first place‘), give this one a go. Good stuff.
- 91-year-old triathlete : I love stories like this. Continuing the theme of senior athletes is the incredible Arthur Gilbert, who at 91 is still competing in triathlons. Fantastic.
- Strongwoman Liesl Schoonrad : Over at Viking Strength, Phil posted a brief interview with South African Strongwoman Liesl Schoonrad. Nice one.
- A healthcare system that keeps us healthy : A great answer to the question ‘What if our healthcare system kept us healthy?‘. Very interesting ideas.
- Disc replacement to alleviate chronic back pain : Are we about to see the end of spinal fusion surgery? Quite possibly.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.