- Strobe Light Glasses : Is it possible to increase short-term visual memory? Yep.
- Pre-exercise High Fat Meal : What should endurance athletes eat before training? A team at Fukuoka University investigates the impact of having a high-fat meal after a few days of high carb ones.
- Harp Music and Blood Pressure : No doubt there’ll be a lot more research on this, but it’s already a very interesting combination. Music and blood pressure.
- Powerpohl & the Belt Squat : Cranking it up a notch, we saw another very interesting combination : the Powerpohl and the Belt Squat. Over to Mike.
- Games to Sharpen the Brain : Surrounding the Gymchat on Exercise and the Brain we discussed several video games which are designed to help rewire things.
The Wall St Journal notes a couple more, in the form of two companies which are looking to help address conditions such as ADHD. Very interesting indeed.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.