- Brain Key to Karate Punch Power : Researchers from both Imperial College London and University College London are looking at the various ways in which movement can help rewire the brain. This study – measuring punching speeds – was certainly an interesting one.
- Midlife Exercise ‘Protects Heart‘ : It’s never too late to start.
- Cocoa May Benefit Elderly Brains : A regular dose of cocoa? Perhaps.
- Even Outdoors, Harmful Smoke Spreads : If you ever find yourself seated outside somewhere with a smoker in the group, take a look at this study. Yep, even outdoors.
- How Brains Keep Clean : Just when you thought all of the major brain functions had been discovered, here comes another piece of the puzzle. How it gets rid of ‘waste‘.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.