- Laughter as a Form of Exercise : Remember this video? The New York Times takes a brief look at this rather unusual form of exercise – laughter.
- Exercise to Keep the Brain Healthy : We’ve noted this connection before, and here’s some more research looking at this very powerful link. This particular study focuses on the older members of the population.
- What are You Dreaming About? : Is it possible for someone to determine the content of your dreams? Maybe.
- Sequencing the Connectome : How do you go about mapping the human brain? Anthony Zador suggests a somewhat unusual approach.
- Rat Brains on a Chip : Remember the ‘organs on a chip‘ idea? The first part’s here.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.