During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Forums and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Bicycle Generated Electricity : If you’ve had enough of power outages – or simply like the idea of generating your own electricity – check out the Roller Bicycle Generator. Looks great.
- iPhone Case Heart Monitoring : This is a very interesting idea; the pairing of a medical device with a mobile ‘phone case (in this instance, a portable ECG and an iPhone 4x case). Good stuff.
- 70% of Americans are Self Trackers : Very interesting stat. I wonder how much this varies from country to country? I suspect it’d be pretty similar here.
Incidentally, are you currently tracking anything yourself – perhaps your diet, sleep and of course the workouts themselves?
- Lung-on-a-Chip : Remember the ‘organs on a chip‘ idea? Say hello to the lung. Incredible.
- First Mind Controlled Leg in Action : Fantastic.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.