During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Forums and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Straight to the Bar Community on Google+ : We talk about a number of facets of strength-training – on this site, twitter, the Gymchats and a whole lot more. Joining the ranks is our community on Google+. See you there.
- Temporary Tattoo Health Sensor : A temporary tattoo that can ‘signal whether an athlete is tired or dehydrated during training‘? Yep.
- Brain Pacemaker for Alzheimer’s : Researchers at Johns Hopkins are testing an interesting approach to helping tackle Alzheimer’s – a brain-implanted ‘pacemaker‘. Good stuff.
- Tissue Engineering and Personalised Medicine : Nina Tandon presents a summary of the ‘organs on a chip‘ idea, and where it could lead. Looking forward to it.
- Stanford’s ‘Cooling Glove’ : Remember Stanford University’s ‘Cooling Glove’? The latest episode of Always On has a great video showing this device in action. Love it.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.