- Climbing Wristbands that Assess Your Skill : Say hello to the Climbax – a wristband specifically targeted at rock climbers. Nice one.
- Improving Glucose Monitoring and Diabetes Management : Diabetes Management is certainly a rapidly changing area, and solutions like the Health2Sync are very welcome indeed. Simple, incredibly powerful idea.
- Gymchat on Goal Setting : We talked a bit this week about the various approaches to goal setting (here’s a brief look at mine), and we’re setting up a Gymchat Roundtable to tackle that very topic. Should be a great discussion – let Josh know if you’d like to be on the panel.
- Crowdfunding Vaccines, And Offering Them For Free : Very powerful idea. Initially the Immunity Project is working on a synthetic AIDS vaccine; no doubt others will follow. Fantastic.
- Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting From Internal Organs : Using the natural movement of organs to power medical devices such as pacemakers. Fantastic.
We also talked about sleep-monitoring devices such as the Basis B1, ‘nanobiopsies’ of living cells and a whole lot more. Keep up with the world of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.