- Like Google Glass for Your Ears : Amidst the incredible array of wearable devices on show this week, the – the audio equivalent of something like Google Glass. And similarly, it has many, many potential uses.
- History of Indoor Climbing Holds : How did it begin? What are they made from? Over to the Climbing Business Journal.
- Gymchat 237 – Old-Time Strength Training : As you might expect, we talked about Old-Time Strength Training a fair bit this week. Particularly in the Gymchat with Josh Hewett and Logan Christopher – superb discussion.
- SunSprite: A Wearable, Solar-Powered Light Tracker : If you spend a large chunk of your day indoors (behind a desk, artificial light), it’s understandable that you’ll want to get out in the sun a whenever possible. This device will tell you how much sunlight you’ve been getting, and how much you likely need overall. Sounds great.
- Vaccine Patch : Remember the Nanopatch? Very similar idea. Absolutely fantastic.
We also talked about the various ways to listen to music whilst training, the importance of incredibly fast internet connections for genomic research and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.