- Larry Smarr on the Future of Medicine : It’s safe to say that Larry Smarr’s a very, very interesting guy.
- ‘Medical Check-up on a Chip’ : Basic health testing anywhere, any time. Very interesting idea.
- Meatless Meat : Very interesting indeed. Question for the various fitness professionals out there : There’ll obviously be plenty of research surrounding products like these. Which areas would you like to see investigated, before you recommend these foods to your clients?
- Treating Tinnitus : A potential treatment for Tinnitus. Good stuff.
- Craig Venter’s new longevity startup will make “100 the new 60” : Craig Venter certainly has some bold ambitions. Fantastic.
We also talked about a microscope for only 50c, the bridging of damaged sections of spinal chord and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.