- The Gymwatch : Joining a rapidly-growing list of fitness-related wearable devices is The Gymwatch. Very interesting device – particularly the ability to add custom exercises.
- 3D Printing and Hip Surgery : If hip surgery has ever been on your radar, you’ll certainly be interested in this. The wonderful uses for 3D-Printing continue.
- Gymchat on Online Training : If you’ve ever thought about setting up your own fitness business (perhaps you already have one), you’ve doubtless given some serious thought to the possibilities of Online Training. Enormous potential.
We’ll be discussing this in detail in an upcoming Gymchat – if you’d like to be on the panel, just drop Josh a line.
- The University of Toronto’s Mind-Controlled Robotic Arm : The University of Toronto’s Ryan Mintz connected an Emotiv EPOC BCI headset to a robotic arm, controlling it via various facial gestures such as winks and jaw clenches. The goal – control of wheelchairs and various prosthetic devices.
- Ryan Lewis’ Incredible 30/30 Project : A deceptively simple idea, with enormous potential. Nice one.
We also talked about a protein that could reverse Alzheimer’s damage, games, apps & wearables that could help prevent cognitive decline and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.