During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Gymchat 247 – The Power of Visualisation : There’s some fascinating research looking at the strength and performance gains associated with Visualisation, and this Gymchat takes a look at the basic process. What it is, how it works and how to incorporate it into your own training.
- Assessing the Freshness of Meats : Say hello to the Peres. Very interesting device.
- Fighting Alzheimer’s Plaques : There’s been some very interesting research on Alzheimer’s recently, including a potential area of treatment. Reducing the plaque build-up.
- 3D-Printed Fruit : Another fascinating combination of food and 3D Printing – fruit. Yep.
- Wireless Charging for Implanted Medical Devices : How do you recharge a medical device once it’s inside the body? Over to the team at Stanford University.
We also talked about Heel Lights for Nighttime Visibility, The Science Behind the One Inch Punch and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.