During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Gymchat 251 – Gaining Maximum Functional Muscle Mass (Bud Jeffries) : This was a fantastic discussion, taking a look at the ‘becoming obscenely strong‘ side of gaining mass. Perfect.
- Automatically Counting the Calories in Your Food : A universal calorie counter? Yep.
- LEO – Fitness Intelligence : Say hello to the LEO, a wearable fitness device with a difference. Very interesting idea.
- Supercooling Organs for Transplantation : Increasing the time organs can be stored, prior to transplantation. Good stuff.
- 3D Printing of Vascular Networks : Fantastic.
We also talked about Predicting Athletic Injuries, Research into Electroceuticals and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.