During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Jawbone’s new Up App Makes Healthy Eating a Whole Lot Easier : Some interesting ideas in here.
- Say hello to the VYPER (think ‘vibrating foam roller‘) : Great mix.
- Google Maps Gas Leak information : Nice one. Would love to see similar maps on a number of public health items – such as air quality, water availability etc. Globally of course.
- A Month of Soylent : 30 days of liquid nourishment.
- The Army’s Bioprinted Skin Is Almost Ready For Use : Fantastic.
We also talked about 3D Printed Ice Cream, Sequencing Cancer Genomes and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.