- Google’s Baseline Project : An incredibly powerful idea – in order to fully understand the impacts of a medical condition, it’s essential to understand what a ‘healthy norm‘ is.
- How to Select the Proper Running Shoe : Would love to hear your thoughts on this – how to choose the ‘ideal‘ running shoe. Here are a few suggestions.
- A Synthetic Leaf that Cleans the Air : There’s been plenty of discussion here recently about air pollution, and its impact on health. One way to help address that – Synthetic Leaves.
- 3D Printed Surfboards : An interesting way to use 3D-printing in surfboard manufacture. No doubt we’ll see a whole lot more of this shortly.
- Virtual House Calls From Doctors, Trainers, And Nutritionists : One of the many possibilities of ever-increasing power in mobile devices. The rise of ‘Virtual House Calls‘.
We also talked about a laser powered dental drill, the clinical use of low-cost DNA sequencing and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.