- A Battery-Free Radio the Size of an Ant : There are undoubtedly a huge number of potential applications for something like this. The video mentions a few ‘internet of things‘ uses; though I suspect there are also a number of medical applications possible.
- ‘Electronic Skin’ for Detecting Breast Cancer : Very interesting idea.
- Create Workout Videos with a Difference : I’m intrigued by cameras like this one, which promise to show the world from a slightly different angle – overhead. Plenty of potential uses, though I’m thinking outdoor workouts for starters.
- Wearable Jetpack for Runners : This is a very intriguing combination – think ‘wind assisted‘, only much, much stronger. No doubt we’ll see a whole lot more of these assistance/enhancement devices over the next couple of years.
- 3D-Printing Human Bone, Skin & Muscle on Demand : Very promising indeed.
We also talked about stretchable fabric circuit boards (think ‘workout clothing’), injury prevention and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.