- Cancer Research : This was certainly a big week for several areas of cancer research – looking at the various aspects of testing and treatment. Particularly promising : the Miriam.
- Exporting Data From Your Fitness Tracker : The ability to export data from a fitness tracker is something I consider essential. How? Check out the approach noted here – using IFTTT.
- 3D-Printed Biodegradable Bone Scaffolds : Oh, and they’re made from a porous iron-manganese alloy. Incredible.
- New Deep Sleep On/Off Switch Discovered : Very interesting research, which could well lead to treatments for various sleep-related conditions.
- An Artificial Spleen (To Clean Your Blood). : Removing pathogens from the blood, before they become a problem. Fantastic.
We also talked about Cardio in the Classroom, Insulin Resistance and Hypoglycemia in Fitness and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.