- A Compact, $10 Spectrometer : We’ve talked a great deal about the various ways to understand/record/measure what we eat, and this device promises to do just that. NanoLambda’s ‘Spectrum Sensor‘.
- The Oto Home (‘Phone-Based Otoscope) : The first part of a ‘smartphone-enabled digital first aid kit‘ : an Otoscope (for assessing the ears).
- Stretchable, Conductive ‘Prosthetic Skin‘ : Incredible. Over to Dae-Hyeong Kim.
- Treating Scars on the Cornea Using Your Own Cells : Very promising indeed.
- Blood From Stem Cells : Fantastic.
We also talked about clothing which automatically tightens in response to movement, altering our genes to become fit and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.