During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Vit D In-Home Test Kits : More in-home testing goodness; this time in the form of a Vit D Test Kit.
- Resveratrol Found to Activate Stress Response and at 1,000 Times Lower Doses : It seems that Resveratrol tackles more than longevity. In particular, stress.
- The FitLinxx AmpStrip : Very interesting idea – a heartrate monitor that takes the form of a small adhesive device (think Band-Aid®).
- The Quell : Chronic pain? Check out the Quell. A Pain-Relieving Neurostimulator, controllable by your ‘phone.
- Sticky, Flexible Sensors for Monitoring Your Organs : Fantastic. One step closer to the world of invisible devices – flexible sensors for your insides.
We also talked about the future of regenerative medicine, a possible way to fight off HIV and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.