During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- The Luna Smartbed Cover : We’ve seen a huge variety of health-related devices over the years, and this is certainly no exception. Intelligent bedding to monitor your sleep.
- Diagnosing Movement Disorders Using Eye Tracking : Using eye tracking to help diagnose more than 20 neurological diseases.
- Scanning Your Blood Using Light : Also from the world of health-related devices, the Echo. Identifying oxygen & glucose levels, pH, blood pressure and a whole lot more – using light.
- A Complete Viral Infection History in a Drop of Blood : Very interesting idea.
- Fighting a Form of Brain Cancer Using Targeted Electric Fields : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Protein Maps (to understand what makes cells healthy), 3D-Printed anatomy kits and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.