During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- A Virtual Arm for Stroke Rehab Work : Another great way to use the Kinect – creation of a virtual, slightly faster, arm – to aid stroke rehabilitation.
- Treating Osteoporosis by Regrowing the Bone : Very interesting approach – letting the marrow do the work.
- Accelerating Tissue Repair : Promising indeed.
- More on the ‘Growing New Muscles‘ Idea : Very interesting research.
- A Prosthetic Foot that can Feel the Ground Under It : Fantastic.
We also talked about Athletes & virtual reality, Increasing rate of organ donation and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.