During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- How Specific Proteins can Assist Bone Stem Cells : Very interesting research.
- 3D-Printing Artificial Muscles : An incredible number of potential uses for something like this.
- A Low-Cost 3D Printed Prosthetic Hand With Individual Finger Control : Say hello to the ‘Tenim Hand‘.
- Artificial Neurons That Mimic Human Brain Cells : This has enormous implications for a number of injuries & illnesses, and for potential longevity treatments in years to come.
- ‘Microswimmer‘ Robots Soon (4 years) to Drill Through Blocked Arteries : Fantastic.
We also talked about An ‘artificial pancreas’ trial, Exoskeletons in the workplace and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.