- A Public Domain, Medical Grade, Myoelectric Prosthesis – Intended for Use in the Gym : Nice one.
- Superelastic Conducting Fibres for Artificial Muscles/Sensors/Capacitors : Medical devices, sensor-laden prosthetics and exoskeletons.
- 3D-Printed Orthopaedic Implants : Patient-specific, less expensive.
- Cervical Spine Degeneration in Former Rugby Players : Interesting research. Would love to see a whole lot more on this – for a variety of sports.
- A Bionic Eye Used to ‘Treat’ Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) : Fantastic.
We also talked about Printable medical tests, Clean-air zones (and the Smog Free Tower) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.