- Say Hello to the Wearable First Response Monitor : Interesting way to measure both heart rate and respiratory rate – just clip it on to the patient’s nose.
- Stem Cell Trial for Knee Osteoarthritis : How are your knees?
- 3D-Printed Exoskeletons to Assist Injured Children : Automatically adjusting as the children grow.
- An Implantable, Smartphone-Connected Glucose Sensor : Great combination.
- Stretchable, Drug Delivering Patches (think things like medicating arthritic knees when you’re going for a walk) : Very interesting idea.
We also talked about Gauging the neurotoxicity of various substances using stem cells, Using Lifelogging cameras to record workouts and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.