- Freewheel – A Fitness Tracker for Wheelchairs : Measures the wheelchair’s speed, acceleration, altitude, incline and decline; in addition to things such as heartrate monitoring for the occupant. Wonderful idea.
- Neucuff Soft Orthotics : Many potential uses for something like this.
- Measuring Head Impacts (for research into brain injuries), the BandaVida : Interesting technique.
- The Near-Term Future of 3D-Printing Replacement Parts for Humans : Fascinating research.
- Controlling an Exoskeleton with a Brain Computer Interface : Fantastic.
We also talked about Air pollution alerts in several major cities, The Mountimer app for the Apple Watch and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.