- Open Source, 3D-Printable Bicycles : The perfect way to get more people riding.
- Athlete Enhancement in Sports : It’s fair to say that we think about the Future of Fitness on a regular basis, and this is certainly an interesting taste of potential changes. And possibly a little controversial.
- The Potential Use of Memory Alloys in Prosthetic Hands : One part flexes in response to heat, the other straightens out.
- The PillBox Smart Drug Dispenser : Very interested to see how strongly this integrates with existing dietary and caregiving routines. Overall, it sounds great.
- Restoring Arm Movement in Quadriplegic Patients : Fantastic.
We also talked about Long-term cardiac monitors on smartwatches, The promise of transparent wearables and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.