During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- The ‘Zensor‘ (Wearable Vital Signs Monitor) FDA Approved for Use Outside Hospitals : Very keen to see how this one is used – interesting tech.
- Bioprinting Liver Lobules : The march toward a completely synthetic liver (to obviate the need for donor organs) takes a huge step forward.
- Changing How People Look at Physical Therapy : Say hello to VirtualRehab Hands. Think Leap Motion customised to assist anyone who requires Physical Therapy. Anywhere in the world.
- Pressure-Sensitive Artificial Skin : Prosthetic limbs are about to get a whole lot more powerful.
- SPRITAM – The First FDA-approved 3D-Printed Drug : Fantastic.
We also talked about The use of helmets when cycling, Gluten intolerance apps and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.