- Fitness Tracker in the Form of a Temporary Tattoo : Very powerful idea – a long-term, electricity-conducting, temporary tattoo.
- Pressurised Neck Collar to Help Prevent Mild Traumatic Brain Injury During Sports : Very interesting device.
- Wearable Lego Exoskeleton : A little ‘in the field‘ research.
- Armband Which Converts Sign Language Into Text : Wonderful. Small, instant and incredibly accurate.
- Stem Cell Treatment that can Help with a Spinal Cord Injury, if you Get There Quick Enough : Fantastic.
We also talked about A vital signs sensor you can swallow, The mid-term potential of brain-computer interfaces and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.