During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Live Map of Global Air Pollution : It’s great to see the area of air pollution being heavily discussed, and this will certainly assist things. A global, real-time map.
- Wearable Tech vs Panic Attacks : The use of wearable fitness devices to tackle a somewhat unseen area – panic attacks. Very interesting approaches.
- Rapid Diagnosis of Stroke : Very interesting research – looking at rapid diagnosis of stroke type, and a great many other things.
- Cybathlon 2016 – A Competition of Smart and Powered Prosthetic Devices : Remember the idea of the ‘Cybathlon‘? It’s getting close, and looks incredible. Check out the video.
- Thought-Controlled Telepresence Robots for the Disabled : Fantastic.
We also talked about The enormous health potential of using clean energy in refugee camps, Nanotechnology device to simplify blood sugar testing and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.