- A Fitness Tracker Which Smells Your Breath to Assess Fat Burn : Interesting idea.
- Physical Activity and Speed of Recovery After an Eye-Patch Test : Great combination, and promising both for visual impairments and brain injuries.
- Power Assist Glove : A soft, inflatable exoskeleton.
- Temporarily Plugging Serious Puncture Injuries : Gunshot wounds, car accidents and so on. Say hello to the XSTAT Rapid Hemostasis System.
- The Promise of Passive Bionic Devices, Such as Knee & Elbow Braces : Incredible potential.
We also talked about Powered ankle-based exoskeletons, Reprogramming the genome to produce dopamine neurons and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.