- The Legal Wrangling Over ‘Sci-Hub’ Continues : Should peer-reviewed, published, scientific insights be freely available? Absolutely.
- La Trobe Uni & Salesforce Build Autism Detection App : Very interesting idea – the early detection of autism, so that a full diagnosis and relevant therapies can be used much earlier.
- Research on the Mandatory Use of Cycling Helmets : Very interesting area. Personally, I’d love to see a whole lot more of the cycling infrastructure they mention (rather than the ‘mandatory helmet’ laws).
- Emissions Rules for Aeroplanes : A small step certainly, but moving in the right direction..
- A Mind-Controlled ‘Bionic Spine’ : Fantastic.
We also talked about Greater transparency surrounding surgical costs, Improving pedestrian safety and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.