During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Very interesting approach to Diabetes management – DIY : Building your own device.
- UberWAV (Wheelchair-Accessible Vehicles) Launches in London : One more reason to grab an Uber rather than a taxi.
- 3D-Printed Wheelchair : Custom designed, to fit perfectly.
- Tumor-Finding Devices in the Bloodstream : I’d love something like this, and it’s not as far away as you may think. Sangeeta Bhatia explains the engineering involved.
- Say Hello To Another Player in the Exoskeleton Space : Hyundai.
We also talked about Electric delivery vehicles to get rid of air pollution from online shopping (and reduce costs), Pollution sensors on pigeons and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.