- Oxford Street to be Car-Free by 2020 (In Bid to Tackle Air Pollution) : Good stuff. If you’re a trainer in London, you’ll appreciate just how powerful this is.
- No New Coal-Fired Power Stations in China : Another huge step toward having clean air everywhere.
- Banning Russia from the Rio Olympics : This would certainly be a bold move – a clear response to the various doping allegations. Banning the entire country, not just the athletics team.
- A Possible Answer to ‘Why We Sleep‘ : It’s about more than muscle recovery (though it does that extremely well), it may well be to create space for learning more.
- Say Hello to the ‘Luke’ (formerly Deka) Prosthetic Hand : Fantastic.
We also talked about Trainers using Pokemon Go to attract clients, End of the Catalyst Athletics Forum and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.