- Huel (‘Human Fuel’) : A meal replacement powder (same concept as ‘Soylent’). Interesting idea, but no thanks – at least not for all meals.
- Say Hello to the SVOne Enterprise : A ‘phone-powered, self-guided eyeglass prescription test.
- London’s Bicycle Couriers to Help Map Air Pollution Data : Gophr cycle couriers equipped with the CleanSpace Tags. Nice one.
NB : if you’ve never seen the CleanSpace, here’s a bit of video (15 min) explaining what it’s all about.
- Skydiving 7.6km Without A Parachute : Over to the incredible Luke Aikins.
- The Map of the Human Brain is About to Receive a Major Upgrade (Starts About 1min20 into the Video) : The Human Connectome Project pays enormous dividends.
We also talked about The end of new diesel-powered cars in the US (to aid air quality), Research on air pollution and cognitive abilities and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.