During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Columbia University’s Hod Lipson on the 3D-Printing of Food : Fascinating area. The ‘personalised nutrition‘ aspect of 3D-Printed food is particularly promising.
- Semi-Autonomous Features Aid Driver in Medical Emergency : Love stuff like this. A driver uses the Tesla Autopilot to help drive to hospital, whilst experiencing a Pulmonary Embolism.
- Russia to be Banned from the Paralympic Games in Rio : Bold, though necessary.
- Fighting the Zika Virus with Genetically Modified Mosquitos : Sounds great – would love to see this approach used to help tackle a number of other issues.
- Say Hello to the Luvozo SAM Robotic Concierge/Carebot : Very interesting idea.
We also talked about A wheelchair for off-road use, Watching the Olympics online and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.