- Flexible Biosensor Detects Glucose from Small Amounts of Sweat : Wonderful. Regular detection of glucose, without the skin irritation.
- Electric Cars Prioritised in Britain’s Clean Air Zones (To Help Tackle Air Pollution) : Interesting move.
- More on CRISPR – What it Can and Can’t Do : Excellent description of these wonderful tools, how they work, and the potential benefits of using them.
- Autonomous Cars and the Blind : There are many benefits to using autonomous cars (increased safety, end of drunk driving etc) – though one of the biggest will undoubtedly be the life changing impact to the visually impaired.
Various advocacy groups are beginning to make suggestions to automakers, with the goal of increasing accessibility in all vehicles.
- Re-Establishing Touch in the Paralysed, and Prosthetic Limbs That Can ‘Feel‘ : Fantastic.