- An Ebola Vaccine That Provides 100% Protection : Promising indeed – looking forward to seeing this in widespread use.
- Gut Microorganisms Affect Human Physiology : Very interesting area.
- Investigation of Potential New Alzheimer’s Treatments : Promising research.
- Brain Repair Following ‘White Matter‘ Strokes : Helping the brain to repair itself? Yep.
- Gene-Engineered Cells to Cure the Incurable : Fantastic.
We also talked about Using paint strokes help identify neurological conditions, Sunlight and the movement of T cells and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.