- Vaccine Initiative Aimed at Preventing Global Epidemics : Actively working to create the vaccines before the global epidemic.
- Caloric Restriction and Longevity : Very interesting research on caloric restriction. And yes, it may improve both health and longevity.
- A ‘Smart Jacket‘ to Diagnose Pneumonia : Say hello to the ‘Mama-Ope‘ (Mother’s Hope) kit – a biomedical jacket and mobile phone app.
- The Future of Soft Robotic Exosuits : For anyone unable to walk well (think stroke patients) and for those who just want a bit of assistance. Runners, hikers etc.
- A Blood Test for Concussions : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Blocking inflammation using caffeine, Air pollution car bans in several cities and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.