- Meal Timing and Fat Metabolism : Interesting research – would like to find out more (especially the ages and usual waking times of the participants).
- Using Gene Therapy to ‘Turn Off’ Allergies : Promising indeed.
- Short Bouts of Upper Body Activity Beneficial for Obese Patients : Great to see the research on this.
- A New Non-Invasive Deep Brain Stimulation Method : Electrically stimulating deep brain tissues without opening the skull.
- The Basil Leaf Technologies ‘DxtER‘ (Medical ‘Tricorder’) : Using artificial intelligence to diagnose medical conditions. Fantastic.
We also talked about A ropeless ascent of California’s El Capitan, Combining prostate cancer treatments and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.