During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Repairing Broken Bones & Torn Cartilage with Bioglass : Very interesting approach.
- An Electric-Bike-Sharing Scheme in Lisbon : Would be ideal in hilly cities worldwide.
- The Documentary ‘Icarus’ on Netflix : Very interesting look at Russia’s sports doping scandal. Curious : what would you like to see happen next?
- Potentially Halting the Progression of Parkinson’s Disease : Promising indeed.
- The Omega Ophthalmics Eye Implant Platform : Fantastic. Many, many possible uses.
We also talked about The storage/burning of body fat in people who are already considered obese, The ethics of editing human embryos with CRISPR and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.