- Dietary Changes (to Improve Life Expectancy, and Increase Independence) for Parkinson’s Patients : A high calorie diet to reduce dementia? Over to the University of Aberdeen.
- High-Intensity Exercise Boosts Memory : Wonderful combination – would love to see a whole lot more on this area.
- Older Men (Over About 50 In This Case) Need More Protein To Maintain Muscle Mass : Look forward to seeing the results of future – larger, more inclusive – trials. Interesting research.
- The Surprisingly Charming Science Of Your Gut : Great talk.
- Using Solar Power To Automatically Extract Clean Water From The Air : Sounds great. Although it’s being used here to make drinking water for residents in an urban setting, it’ll doubtless play a huge role in remote areas and disaster sites.
We also talked about How dementia-related damage spreads through the brain, ‘Medical Marijuana’ and European laws and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.